Every Accountability Round Table (ART) group will have a Global Strong certified facilitator and consist of a maximum of 10 people.
The facilitator will decide with the group how long the sessions will be (min 1 hour to a max of 2 hours) and also decide if you meet weekly or bi-weekly.
The facilitator will make a chat for the group inside of Global Strong Telegram and invite all the members in the group.
The meetings will be held via Zoom.
The Global Strong ART format is G-P-D-C-A (Goal, Plan, Do, Check, Adjust)
1. Each person will state what their GOAL is when they are in the spotlight, with as much passion emotion as possible. Each person will need to be specific, measurable and crystal clear what the GOAL is.
2. Each person will describe what their PLAN is to reach that GOAL.
3. Each person will describe their DOING Actions that will cause them to move closer to their GOAL.
4. Each person will give a CHECK-in status on how they made out with the DOING actions from the previous week and state if they moved closer to their GOAL. What is your score card.
5. The ART group will then give suggestions if the person in the spotlight did not get closer to their GOAL or if the person is stuck and needs some help. The person in the spot light will not have any dialogue only takes notes unless someone needs some clarification.
6. Each person in the round table will check in with an accountability partner for the daily check-in for the one thing that they will complete for the day. This will be done from Monday to Friday and will be sent either by a email, text or a quick 5 minute phone call.
Appreciation Circle will be held during the last ART schedule meeting of each month.
This portion of the meeting will be recorded and attached to the monthly facilitator report.
During the Appreciation Circle each person in the round table will take turns being in the spotlight.
Each member will share one or two heart felt things that they really admire or appreciate about the person in the spotlight.
"I love the Global Strong Accountability Round Table system because I am able to execute a step by step plan to see my long term goals come to fruition while meeting with my team who cheer me on and holds me accountable.."
As a solopreneur, it was a struggle to find others who could relate to me and my business. But joining an Accountability Round Table group through Global Strong has changed all that for the better. Now I have accountability partners who support me in keeping on track with my goals. We share resources, celebrate our victories, and help each other through tough times. I couldn't be more grateful!
~~ Angi Colwell